Saturday, August 23, 2008

My First Post!!

Hey everyone!!
Ermm.. First and foremost, this is actually gonna be a photoblog (although i might use it as a regular blog once in a while). You would basically tend to see more pictures than words. A picture paints a thousand words after all. I created this blog because i got a DSLR camera recently to cater to my new hobby - photography! well it's not new actually. It's been quite a while since i had developed my interest in photography. I did not have a DSLR back then. 20.08.2008 (a double match eh?) was the date i got my brand new Sony A200 DSLR camera. And just in case you guys are wondering, DSLR means Digital Single-Lens Reflex. One of my fren refers to it as the "Big Black Camera".. LOL.. Anyways, wait up for my review of the camera!! soon..
p/s: You can expect super slow updates unless i really have some pictures/events/etc.

No comments: